Welcome to LegalEnglish online consultancy, offering content-language integrated training (CLIL), specially designed for busy lawyers and executives whose demanding schedules make it difficult or nearly impossible to participate in live courses, but still wish to improve their English as well as knowledge and command of Legal English terminology.
LegalEnglish online consultancy is an approved TOLES Examination and Training Centre.
English is today the dominant language of international business, and essential for legal professionals.
As a language service provider with legal background (lawyer-linguist) and experience in in-company training LegalEnglish online consultancy covers a wide range of areas: Law ( namely, International Law, European Law, Conflicts of Laws, World Trade Law, International Trade Law, Law of Treaties, and International Human Rights) Legal English, Business English, English for Insurances, Financial English, Human Rights Education, Conflict Management, Mediation, Intercultural Awareness and Oral Communication Skills.
LegalEnglish online consultancy offers:
One-to-one lessons or group training in the region of Cologne with a native speaker from the UK.
- Lessons can be held according to the arrangement 60 or 90 minutes.
- Free trial lesson (30 min.)
- Personalised classes that cover your needs and interests
English training worldwide per video conference (via Skype or WebEx)
- from the comfort of your own home, office or on business trips
- no long journeys, no traffic jams, no stress
- free trial lesson
- one-to-one lessons
- lessons can be held according to the arrangement: 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes
- personalised classes that cover your needs and interests
- improve your legal, business or financial vocabulary
- understanding English Law
- improve your conversational English skills
- consolidate your language skills (pronunciation, accent reduction)
- upon request proofreading and text review
- more confidence explaining points of law under your national jurisdiction
- more effective and accomplished representation for your organisation
- improved presentation and negotiation skills when using Legal or Business English
- assistance with presentations, job applications and job interviews
Hardware and Software requirements
- for online lessons, you need a computer with an internet connection and a web camera. Please download the free Skype programme. Accordingly, you may need a headset. One-to-one or group lessons can also be held via WebEx (virtual classroom).
Upon request LegalEnglish online consultancy also offers moot courts, interactive legal discussions on specific topics with participants from different countries as well as webinars, short courses and workshops.
Please do not hesitate to contact LegalEnglish online consultancy for details regarding the services offered.
LegalEnglish online consultancy
Lawyer Linguist & Mediator
Alexandra Mareschi, LL.M., LL.B, (University of London)
tel: +49 221 98627021
fax: +49 322 23721581
N.B. LegalEnglish online consultancy only provides language and intercultural mediation services and not legal advice.